Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blogging Grandma

I've never done this before. This is my first experience blogging. Guess we'll see what happens. Here are some pictures of my cute Grandy-Girl (Addie) playing with the witches down at Gardner Village.




Must be time for lunch since Addie is trying to eat the straw.





Addie joined the choir in a rousing rendition of:



Ghosties We Have Heard on High



(tune: Angels We Have Heard on HIgh)



Ghosties we have heard on high, Groaning horribly o'er the plains. And the witches in reply, Cacklin' their eerie strains: Boooooooooooooooooooooo On this Halloween Night we cry: Boooooooooooooooooooooo On this Halloween Night we cry.





Which witch is which?


"Please, may I have this one Grandma?"

1 comment:

Papa & J said...

Hey it looks like they ganged up on you too. If anything new enters my blog, it must really be from one of the girls. Love Ya,